вторник, 24 января 2017 г.

Informal letter.

Dear Julia,
How are you? I had a gread day yesterday. I went to the cinema with my family. We watched "Merlin" in 3D. This is a very interesting film with Darya Usynina.

Merlin is one of the most fascinating figures in British mythology. He was a wizard, a poet, a teacher and a advisor to kings. His story is full of mystery and magic. In the 6 century the kings of Britian were fighting great battles with foreign enemies. News of Merlin`s intelligence and magical abilites reached King Uther and he became the King`s advisor. Merlin real or not, but people whenever his story.

I liked this film a lot.  The plot was fantastic. I recommed this film because It`s very exciting and full of magic.

Want you  watch this film after my mail?  What do you do in your free time? Do you like go to the cinema with family?

Yours,
Anna.    

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий